Sunday, December 23, 2012

Momentum Acceleration Point Winning Proof: AXIATA

Dear all,
I shared with you the methods of stock trading for Bursa Malaysia few weeks ago called Momentum Acceleration Point. If you are following closely on the stock tips I shared with you, you might have notice that the stock that matched Momentum Acceleration Point trading strategy is working like charm.

The stock that I picked using Momentum Acceleration Point is moving up. I hope this will be a good method for everyone to trade the market.
Momentum Acceleration Point: AXIATA (Read about it Momentum Acceleration Point: AXIATA)

Momentum Acceleration Point AXIATA moving up

Few weeks ago, I spotted this stock using Momentum Acceleration Point. Well, it has gone up a lot! If you bought into AXIATA, then it is time to reap your reward.

You can read through the Momentum Acceleration Point methods again to refresh your memory about the method.

-->

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails