Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Recommended Readings: Robet Kiyosaki's Conspiracy of The Rich


I bet everyone knows who is Robert Kiyosaki. He is the Best Selling Author of his book Rich Dad Poor Dad. Robert Kiyosaki has a website where he is writing his book Conspiracy of The Rich. Anyone can read his book online and of course it is free.

I am reading the book and I really recommend reading it. You will gain more insights about money and the future of our financial planning. Robert always has great information to share. You can get some latest financial news from his books and of course, you can discuss with all the members that are reading his book.

So, start reading today and learn more from Robert Kiyosaki.

2 comments:

Kung Pao said...

I've read "Conspiracy of the Rich." However I was actually just given a great book called “Young Guns: The Fearless Entrepreneur’s Guide” as a gift. After reading it, I believe it is definitely better for those of you that are trying to establish yourself in the business world like I am.

Jasper said...

Feel free to browse my blog for free ebooks downloads from Robert Kiyosaki.

http://success-tgt.blogspot.com/search/label/eBooks

Related Posts with Thumbnails