Saturday, July 5, 2008

eBlog Entrepreneur: Free Blogger's Template [Misty Grass.xml]

I will be giving away freebies on my blog. Some of the freebies are money prizes, free e-books, free icons, free logos and free blogger templates. I am going to create all of these free stuff myself and I am sure that you can only get it on my blog unless there are other blogs linking my blog.

Today, the first freebie will be free blogger template which I have created using about 1 day. I hope you will like it.

You could see the design of blogger template I created at the picture below. If you like it, you could download it using the link and follow the step-by-step instruction to install new blogger's template to your blog.

>>Download Misty Grass<<

Notice: Please "Right-click" and "Save Link As..." to download Misty Grass. This blogger templates are suitable for all blogs of blogger.com and the blogger template is in the xml format.

Don't Forget to Subscribe to eBlog Entrepreneur Feed & Get more Updates!!!

2 comments:

enter said...

Want to be a successful entrepreneur? Jump in, take risks, challenge yourself, trust your instincts, and learn from today's most accomplished Enterpreneurs. For many aspiring business owners, schools cranking out M.B.A.'s are hopelessly removed from the nits and grits of making a profit. Trump University seeks to bridge the gap with courses designed to give you hands-on experience in the real world and to turn the school into a resource for business leaders.

Reynold Hugh said...

Keep the Good Work Up!
Logo Templates

Related Posts with Thumbnails