Monday, June 23, 2008

Public VISA Electron Debit Card

I am very happy that I receive my Public VISA Electron Debit Card today(24 June 2008). Actually, I applied for my VISA Electron Debit Card 3 weeks ago and of course, I had waited for 3 weeks and I can say that it is quite a long time to wait for the processing of my Public VISA Electron Debit Card. Anyway, I still want to thank staff at Public Bank that help me a lot and thanks for sending my VISA Electron Debit Card.

I went to the bank just now to do change some details of my saving account and the staff of Public Bank told me that my VISA Electron Debit Card has arrived at the bank. I was over-delighted and I added funds, RM40 from my bank account to my VISA Electron Debit Card. I went back home and at light speed I login to my PayPal and add my VISA Electron Debit Card to my PayPal account. My VISA Electron Debit Card was rejected and it mentioned that the card was denied by the bank.

I am not sure what was wrong and I am not sure what is going on. Maybe I should wait for the letter from Public Bank about my VISA Electron Debit Card and then I will go to the bank to ask again. I am quite sad that everything goes well in the beginning but problematic in the important part.

I hope the letter of VISA Electron Debit Card will arrive within 3 days and hopefully there will be instructions to activate my VISA Electron Debit Card and so that I can start transferring my money from PayPal.

So, for the time being, I will only work harder to make more money into my PayPal account and when the problem of my card is solved, I can transfer a lot of money at once. I surely will write an update about my VISA Electron Debit Card soon.

Don't Forget to Subscribe to eBlog Entrepreneur Feed & Get more Updates!!!

3 comments:

molly said...

Hi, still not sure what is the electronic visa debit card function. So used to credit card. Can learn something from you blog.
Wanna exchange link?
Have a wonderful day!

Greenleaf said...

Hi molly,
Thanks for dropping by and leave comments on my blog.

I have figured out how to use the debit card. :)

I would love to link exchange with you. Thanks. :)

Nikithar said...



Thank you so much... your blog is giving very useful knowledge for all.i didn’t have the knowledge in this now i get an idea about this.. thks a lot:-)
If you Want more details kindly Visit Cash against Credit card

Related Posts with Thumbnails