Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Added Public VISA Electron Card to PayPal

I have succeeded to add my Public VISA Electron Debit card to my PayPal account just now. I am very happy that I finally can add my VISA Electron Debit card to my PayPal account.

How to Add Public VISA Electron Debit Card:

1. Login Your PayPal account.

2. There will be a notice on the first page of your PayPal account saying "Link Your Credit/Debit card".

3. Click on it and fill in all the details needed.

4. Click "Save and Continue".

5. Then, you will be directed to a page to tell you to wait for the 4-digit verification code.

Now, I have added my Public VISA Electron Debit card to my PayPal account. The next step is to wait for my debit card statement and get the 4-digit verification code of PayPal.

Then, I will need to add the 4-digit verification code of PayPal to my PayPal account and that is it. All then process will be completed by then and I will be able to sell stuff on eBay to make money online.

My entrepreneur journey will start in few more days. I am happily waiting for the day to come. Stay tune for more news about my money making journey online.

Don't Forget to Subscribe to eBlog Entrepreneur Feed & Get more Updates!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails