Monday, June 16, 2008

How to Make Money and Create Wealth

Making money online and make investment from the money earn from internet is a way to maximize wealth.

Wealth:

I have $3000.00 in my saving account and I spend $500.00 every month. So, I can live without working for 6 months.

Wealth is measured by how long our money can keep us alive and live without working. Wealth is the money generated by investment and wealth is the money created without we work hard for it.

My entrepreneurship online is to make money and create wealth. I make money and use money to work for me, not I work for money.

Investment in stock market, mutual funds, real estate and businesses are the ways to create wealth, make money from money without working harder.

Don't Forget to Subscribe to eBlog Entrepreneur Feed & Get more Updates!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails