Friday, June 27, 2008

Finally Perfected my Blog Design

I noticed some flaws on my blog design when I am using Internet Explorer to load my blog. Actually, I normally use Firefox and Flock browser so I never notice any flaws on my blog design until just now, I try to use Internet Explorer to load my blog and there are some flaws which makes my blog look a bit out of shape.

I spent some time debugging the flaws and now I am sure that my blog will look perfect on Firefox, Flock and Internet Explorer. I am not sure whether my blog design will load properly or not in Safari and Opera browsers. I hope it would be no problem at all.

Working with my blog design and eating Tiger biscuit and a cup of water.

From my previous about "How to Change the Bullets in Blogger Sidebar", I was saying that I had successfully changed the bullets and it appeared on my blog properly. Actually, that was when I used Firefox and Flock browsers. If I am using Internet Explorer, the bullets are not showing at all.

I have removed some of the useless codings in my template and now everything works fine. I tried open my blog in Internet Explorer, Firefox and Flock browsers, my blog design is in perfect shape.

I hope you will have a better reading experience in my blog with the complete and perfected blog design.

Don't Forget to Subscribe to eBlog Entrepreneur Feed & Get more Updates!!!

4 comments:

Anamika said...

That's nice. There is nothing we cannot acheive if we keep trying.

Greenleaf said...

Thanks for the comment. :)

molly said...

Hi greenleaf, you have so many blog to maintain, salute you.
You are also teaching to set up the blog? How do you do that?

Greenleaf said...

Hi Molly,
Erm, I am not sure what your questions mean.

Are you asking about designing my blog?

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails