Sunday, June 15, 2008

About

Hi everyone,

I am William Lee. You can call me Lee. In this blog, you can see that I am using Greenleaf as my name because it is my nickname. I plan to change it but I have been using the nick since the first day I started blogging. So, I would not change it until I think it is necessary.

I started blogging since 2004. It is not a great start because I am really new in blogosphere and I have no skills about managing website or blog at all. After 2 years in blogging, I am consider working as a part time blogger. My work is a full time student to study hard in university which is not a work actually.

At first, I am only planning to have a website of my own for free and i found Blogger.com which makes my wish come true. I started my first blog using blogger.com and soon I am starting more and more blogs. Now, I have my eBlog Entrepreneur.

I started eBlog Entrepreneur to share my tips and tricks to make more money online, my journey to be an online blog entrepreneur, personal financing, stock market investments and so on. I feel that blogging has become a part of my life and I will feel uneasy without updating my blog, reading blogs and visiting blogs.

I am constantly updating myself with all the stuff and happenings on internet and blogospehere. I hope someday, I can work as a full time blogger and make money from my blog.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

I almost forgot to tell you that I am from Kuching, Sarawak. Any Sarawakian reading my blog?

Don't Forget to Subscribe to eBlog Entrepreneur Feed & Get more Updates!!!
.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails